- During 6th to 7th March 2014, the 3rd Mizoram Bamboo Day has been celebrated in association with National Bamboo Mission Society ( E&F Dept), Mizoram at Assembly Secretariat annex, Treasury square, Aizawl.
- During 2nd to 7th December 2013 the Bamboo Development Agency has organized farmers/artisans "Exposure Tour to Nagaland"
- During 12th to 16th November 2013, the Agency has organized farmer/artisans "Exposure Tour to Tripura". During the tour, officials of BDA and farmers/ artisans from Mizoram visited Tripura Bamboo Mission and Bamboo & Cane Development Institute, Tripura to learnt their activities and technology used for bamboo sector development.
- On 5th September 2013, ISO 9000 (Quality management System) and Bamboo Application Awareness programme was successfully organized by the Agency at Horticulture Department Conference Hall, Aizawl.
During 15th May to 20th May 2013, the Agency in collaboration with UNIDO has organized training programme on "Development of Prototype products at Sesawng. Smt. Manjula Saikia, National Consultant, UNIDO had distributed tools for artisans at free of cost.
- During 27th February to 1st March 2013 the 2nd Mizoram Bamboo Day was celebrated at Assembly Secretariat annex, Treasury square, Aizawl.
- During 10th to 14th September 2012, the Agency in collaboration with UNIDO has organized "Bamboo Ornamental Training" at Directorate of Industries annex, Aizawl.
- During 12th to 28th June 2012, the Agency in collaboration with UNIDO has organized "Awareness Workshop & Bamboo Product Development Training at Directorate of Industries annex and Agriculture Conference Hall, Aizawl.
- During January 2012, the Agency in collaboration with M/s Ranga Rao & Sons, Mysore (Reputed agarbatti manufacturer in India) has organized agarbatti stick making training at the Agency's Office at Khatla, Aizawl.